struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject [Proposal] Thread Topic Identification (was [BS] Are we getting o ff the topic)
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:28:01 GMT
<comment>

	Still chuckling about the Veggie Tales thread from yesterday. Thanks
to everyone for lightening up the afternoon!

</comment>

James Mitchell had a suggestion yesterday about using a [topic] prefix in
the subject line that can be used to filter threads.  I know that I would
use this as I don't really care about how to configure WebSphere or JBuilder
(no offense intended) to use Struts.  James had a pretty good start on a
list (see below); I vote that we ALL begin trying to use these and expand on
them as needed.  It would be nice to be able to limit the number of e-mails
that we all have to deal with from this list (and all of the others) that we
belong to.

James List:

[DynaForms]
[Validator]
[Logging]
[DTD]
[EJB]
[i18n]
[IDE]		- maybe include the name of the IDE?  i.e [IDE-JBuilder]
[JSTL]
[Modules] or [Sub-Apps]
[Struts-Example]
[Tiles]
[SOAP]
[Taglib]
[UML]

I would like to add

[Struts-Config]
[Tiles-Config]
[Validator-Config]

etc.

or is this getting to fine-grained?

Jerry Jalenak
Development Manager, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496
jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.