struts-user mailing list archives

From "Maris Orbidans" <M.Orbid...@datapro.lv>
Subject Is it possible to generate styleId ?
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:15:45 GMT

Hello

I would like to have styleId different for each <html:text> element. How to achieve
it ?

<logic:iterate id="element" name="Zurnals4Zem6" property="saraksts"
     type="lv.datapro.lad.pri.utils.Zurnals4BaseView">

I want this because I will generate some JavaScript that will validate those date fields.
Since property is the same then I need styleId different to distinguish my date fields in
script.

Or maybe there is some better way to do it ?

Maris