struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Silva" <msi...@authenex.com>
Subject Dynamic Messages possible with bean:message tag?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:14:51 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use the ApplicationResources file to display titles, messages, etc.  I would
like to create these messages dynamically based on a request parameter.

For example
<bean:message key="AuthenticationReport.title"/>

I would lie to dynamically change the "AuthenticationReport"  based on a request variable.
 This way I can use a single page for all reports, and all international messages too!  Is
this possible?  Otherwise I may have to create a different page for each report.  Seems like
a very useful feature.

Thanks,
Mark