struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: [place topic here] Are we getting off the topic
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:50:23 GMT
One interesting way might be to have [topic] prefix on threads.

Sort of like they do over in commons.  It helps with organization of mail
and quick filtering (and deleting).

I wouldn't mind seeing...
[DynaForms]
[Validator]
[Logging]
[DTD]
[EJB]
[i18n]
[IDE]
[JSTL]
[Modules] or [Sub-Apps]
[Struts-Example]
[Tiles]
[SOAP]
[Taglib]
[UML]

I could list 50 more......but you get the idea.

Your thoughts?

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta