struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: Confirmation prior to post
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 02:51:17 GMT
I saw an article about doing this at the apple developer website:
http://developer.apple.com/internet/javascript/iframe.html
Havent had time to play with the technique much myself yet, but seems to be
quite a neat trick.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Hookom [mailto:hookomjj@uwec.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 22:11
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'; 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Confirmation prior to post

One common thing designers are doing is taking advantage of iframes as a
page controller.  You place a 0px by 0px iframe on the page by which you
can submit content via javascript (POST) and then have that page modify
page data dynamically on return, but to the user, they are looking at
the same page they always have been.

-Jacob

---