struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <m...@phase.ws>
Subject RE: Are we getting off the topic
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:15:49 GMT
Excuse me but the joke List is over that way --->

:-))

Brandon

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Jalenak [mailto:Jerry.Jalenak@LABONE.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 3:16 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Are we getting off the topic

There's one in every crowd....

:-)

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.

For additional commands, e-mail: