struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Lee" <mle...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Thread Topic Identification (was [BS] Are we getting o ff the topic)
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:40:00 GMT
I think a filter is good...the best filter being [OT]
My 5 c
add...
[APPSVR-WLS]
[APPSVR-JBOSS]
[WEBSVR-TOMCAT]
[WEBSVR-JRUN]
etc...
Michael Lee

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jalenak@LABONE.com>
To: <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 9:28 AM
Subject: [Proposal] Thread Topic Identification (was [BS] Are we getting o
ff the topic)

> <comment>
>
> Still chuckling about the Veggie Tales thread from yesterday. Thanks
> to everyone for lightening up the afternoon!
>
> </comment>
>
> James Mitchell had a suggestion yesterday about using a [topic] prefix in
> the subject line that can be used to filter threads.  I know that I would
> use this as I don't really care about how to configure WebSphere or
JBuilder
> (no offense intended) to use Struts.  James had a pretty good start on a
> list (see below); I vote that we ALL begin trying to use these and expand
on
> them as needed.  It would be nice to be able to limit the number of
e-mails
> that we all have to deal with from this list (and all of the others) that
we
> belong to.
>
> James List:
>
> [DynaForms]
> [Validator]
> [Logging]
> [DTD]
> [EJB]
> [i18n]
> [IDE] - maybe include the name of the IDE?  i.e [IDE-JBuilder]
> [JSTL]
> [Modules] or [Sub-Apps]
> [Struts-Example]
> [Tiles]
> [SOAP]
> [Taglib]
> [UML]
>
> I would like to add
>
> [Struts-Config]
> [Tiles-Config]
> [Validator-Config]
>
> etc.
>
> or is this getting to fine-grained?
>

> Jerry Jalenak
> Development Manager, Web Publishing
> LabOne, Inc.
> 10101 Renner Blvd.
> Lenexa, KS  66219
> (913) 577-1496
> jerry.jalenak@labone.com
>

> This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.