struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tarun Sainanee" <tar...@delhi.tcs.co.in>
Subject RE: Re[4]: Space problem
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:07:12 GMT
No no no
lvObj is a collection and the getter method cannot be call directly on
that.
Right? ;-)
Regards,
Tarun Sainanee
TCS Delhi
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain
always cool and
unruffled under all circumstances.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Gopal.Gorthi@bmwna.com
08/14/2002 08:28 PM

        To:     struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Re[4]: Space problem

Hi Tarun

Sorry there is a mistake in my previous Message it should be like

test
Message </html:radio>

I think this will work.

Gopal

tried all this before i posted it on the struts user mailing....
Regards,
Tarun Sainanee
TCS Delhi
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain
always cool and
unruffled under all circumstances.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Dariusz Wojtas <dwojtas@myrealbox.com>
08/14/2002 07:55 PM

<struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re[4]: Space problem

Try to find what data are sent by the browser.
Set your form method to GET and check what appears
in your url after submit.

Your struts form gets data from there.
After this you should know if it is some misspelling problem
on your side or some deeply hidden problem in struts :-)

Darek

--
Best regards,
 Dariusz Wojtas                 mailto:dwojtas@myrealbox.com