struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tarun Sainanee" <tar...@delhi.tcs.co.in>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Space problem
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:24:53 GMT
it works fine if i dont use the struts way of displaying data on the
screen. ts pretty perplexing to me but i have tried this on different
screens with uncomplicated data..
Regards,
Tarun Sainanee
TCS Delhi
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain
always cool and
unruffled under all circumstances.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Dariusz Wojtas <dwojtas@myrealbox.com>
08/14/2002 07:44 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        Re[2]: Space problem

It is still not in quotes.
Otherways I don't see possibility to get partial data input by the
getter.
Check your output HTML code.

Try
 <input type="radio" name="rdObjNr"
  value='<bean:write name="lvObj" property="csObj"/>'>

Darek

--
Best regards,
 Dariusz Wojtas                 mailto:dwojtas@myrealbox.com