struts-user mailing list archives

From Melissa L Kelley <stu.strutsus...@stuology.net>
Subject RE: [OT Jokes] Are we getting off the topic
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 02:07:22 GMT
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Jerry Jalenak wrote:

It almost made me think it was, which is nice now but will be terribly
dissappointing when my alarm sounds tomorrow morning...

I was a little surprised when I could finally take time to skim through
the Struts mail to find a long thread about a cartoon cucumber (not having
kids, I had to look that up - it is good, huh?)

I would cast a vote for the separate mailing list. That has worked well
for other lists that I've been on. Then the people who really hate seeing off
topic posts don't even have to worry about getting filters set up
correctly. I've even hosted a few small off-topic on my server just
because it makes the on-topic list more pleasant once people got to know
one another better.

--Melissa (or Stu, or Emily)

--> stu: www.stuology.net
It just no longer is plain simple safe fun
when it's the psycho chimp that has the ray gun
Stuology -- A million monkeys can't be wrong

> Probably. Is it friday?

such a

1:42 PM
the topic