if I use a tag ...... for a variable sFirstFocusedField who can be the name of any generated input field of my html form; the javascript exception:" document.forms.FieldListForm.elements.field4.focus is not a function" happend when sFirstFocusedField is the name of a radiobutton. I think that it can't go trough because the same name is used for any radio of the same group. The focus attribute need The name of the field to receive focus. So... any idea to go trough? (or did I mistaken?) Gilles Vandaele -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: