struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cliff Rowley" <cl...@onsea.net>
Subject RE: How can I make my logout page not secure?
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:41:59 GMT
Ok, I'm obviously missing a chunk of knowledge somewhere - but if you're
already logged out, why do you want to log in - in order to log out and
then log in again?  Also, what is the impact of closing your browser and
opening a new one?  Do you get a new session?

Sorry if I'm way out there with the fairies.