struts-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Vanspall" <st...@crmsoftware.com.au>
Subject org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process taking a long time
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:45:23 GMT
Hi there, I have a Java object that stores html code in a string for in order to speed my Web
App up.

Basically it Works similarly to an Array list, but updates the html code for each bean as
it is added/update, thus removing the need for getting the JSP to iterate through an ArrayList
and write the HTML specifically for it. So basically in my JSP all i need do is but a scriplet
<%=list.html()%> where list is the the list of records.

Now this part works fine. But if the there is alot of html code in the string i.e. a large
number of records, there seems to be a fairly slow method being invoked in

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(java.io.InputStream, java.io.OutputStream)

as seems to be the case when I debug it.

Does anyone know anything aobut this method, or under what Apache project the source code
may be so I can see what is causing the problem, and hopefuly change my Web App to accomodate
this.

Any help would be great.

Steve