struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Blevins" <dblev...@visi.com>
Subject RE: Apple Web Objects
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:20:21 GMT
Hi Adrian,

Just wanted to add a note about WebObjects and EJBs.  Apple has been
using OpenEJB to support EJBs since WebObjects 5.1.  So, you can write
all the EJB 1.1 beans that you want and they will interoperate from
WebObjects' EOF and other parts of WebObjects.

If you look at the WebObjects' "Tech Spec" page, OpenEJB, OpenORB, and
Tyrex are listed, but they don't give URLs, so here they are:
http://openejb.sourceforge.net
http://openorb.sourceforge.net/
http://tyrex.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
David

iew/WOHTML/index.html

Thanks,

Adrian

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Now send & receive IMs on your mobile via SMS