struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bunty" <gp...@gpuri.com>
Subject How to Create a Map object using <bean:define> tag or any other tag in Struts
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 02:08:01 GMT
Hi All,
How to Create a Map object using <bean:define> tag or any other tag in
Struts

This is my code snipplet,
<bean:define id="param1" name="ele" property="score"/>
<bean:define id="param2" name="ele" property="color" />
<%
java.util.HashMap params = new java.util.HashMap();
params.put("regno", param1);
params.put("regname", param2);
pageContext.setAttribute("paramsName", params);
%>

action=x" name="paramsName"/>

I dont want to use the scriptlet. I want to put these two beans(param1 and
param2) in another bean collection using struts tags, so that I could use
the created bean name in my link. Could anyone pls help me in providing a
solution for this.
thanks

Bunty