struts-user mailing list archives

From "jzakarian" <jzakar...@crossstreettrade.com>
Subject RE: Tree Folder navigation
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 11:34:24 GMT
Can you put it on the web so others can also use it?
I would be interested since the collection of nodes could be read in
from a database or other store (XML). This would make the menu very
dynamic.

jack

-----Original Message-----
From: Parveen Kumar Hooda [mailto:phooda@ggn.aithent.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 6:13 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Tree Folder navigation

Hi Alex

Are you looking for a tree type control? If so,then
I have almost developed a tree tag(needs some polishing..) .
This component expects a collection of nodes(the node can have Id ,
parentId , name etc.)
This tag can be used  with struts as well as with plain JSP's.
It is a pure server side component.If  yu want to use it , I can share
it.

regards

Pary