struts-user mailing list archives

From "Zahid Rahman" <zah...@btconnect.com>
Subject Extra step required in setting up tomcat with Apache
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:45:14 GMT
This is probably none of my business but I noticed
that whether one setups tomcat with apache using
either adapters jk and JServ one requires to undergo
an extra step.

I noticed the step is missing in the tomcat-apache-howto.html.

I also noticed the same step is missing from the
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/installation-tc.html
This is because Craig R. McClanahan is assuming you have followed
the steps as outlined in  the tomcat-apache-howto.html.

I have also noticed it on a number of opensource websites
were they have done a work round of using a meta tag.

I have setup tomcat with apache using both adapters
and implemented the extra step.

currently my website www.objectworlds.com
is pointing to the tomcat index page.

I have executed links which execute the  JSPs and servlests
and  the result is as expected.