struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anand Belaguly" <an...@edgesoftinc.com>
Subject RE: frames and struts
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:31:04 GMT
Frames work fine with Struts.We just need to solve the same
Everyday threading issues for syncronization...etc, but other
Than that, it works perfect.

We implemented a 100 jsp,300 action, 60 form project successfully
With frames and Struts.

Anand

-----Original Message-----
From: adam kramer [mailto:adam@monkey.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 9:12 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: frames and struts

I realize this question has been asked before but I could not find any
definitive answers.

Has anyone successfully used struts and frames together in an MVC
framework? If so, could you please email me or the list outlining how
you did it. You would save my sanity. Please, no replies saying "don't
use frames."

thanks,
Adam K.

For additional commands, e-mail: