struts-user mailing list archives

From "julio" <ju...@softsite.com.br>
Subject RES: multiple sub projects
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 18:01:55 GMT
Hi,

The layout of my application is very similar, and it works fine but...I
really would like that struts could switch "automatically" to the
data-source associated with the current sub-application.

Craig, is this being implemented?

________________________________
Julio Cesar
SOFTSITE Tecnologia
Fortaleza, CE, Brasil
http://www.softsite.com.br
________________________________

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Thinh Doan [mailto:tdoan@twjconsulting.com]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2002 13:37
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Assunto: RE: multiple sub projects

I'm about to try the sub-app fetures now with 1.1b2. Based on what I
gathered, I could put all the sub-app jsps, images, templates,
javascript,
styles under the sub-app folder like this:

/myapp
	/default_templates
	/default_images
	/default_styles
	/mod1
		/jsp
		/styles
		/images
		/templates

In what way the mod1 jsps can share the root app (myapp)
default_templates,
default_images, default_styles etc...?

TIA. Appreciate your help.

Thinh