struts-user mailing list archives

From "Zahid Rahman" <zah...@btconnect.com>
Subject Re: This guy from the bank raised a question ?
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:37:30 GMT

This is the link I am reading at the moment.
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/index.html

I am also reading documentation written Gal Schalor of IBM.

These are the contributers of the  Struts project.
                      Craig R. McClanahan
                       Mike Schachter
                       Larry McCay
                       Ted Husted
                       Martin Cooper
                       Ed Burns
                       Dominique Plante

this is a vendor list :-
Status of various containers

                            Bluestone Universal Business Server - Additional
steps required.
                            Borland Application Server 4.5 -No additional
steps required.
                            iPlanet Application Server - Service Pack 2 is
recommended. Note that the database object in the
                            Struts-Example application is not compatible
with this container.
                            iPlanet Web Server - Additional steps required.
                            iPortal Application Server - Additional steps
required.
                            Jetty - Additional steps required.
                            JRun - Additional steps required.
                            Orion Application Server - Additional steps
required.
                            Resin 1.2+ "standalone" - No additional steps
required.
                            SilverStream 3.7.1 and later - Additional steps
required.
                            Tomcat 3.1 and prior - Not recommended. Use
Tomcat 3.2.1 or later.
                            Tomcat 3.2.1 with Apache - Additional steps
required.
                            Tomcat 3.2.1+ "standalone" - No additional steps
required.
                            Tomcat 4.0 - No additional steps required.
                            Weblogic - Additional steps required.
                            WebLogic 6.0+ - No additional steps required.
                            WebSphere - Additional steps required.
                            WebSphere - Steps for the Example Application.