struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Delamere" <h...@michael-delamere.de>
Subject Re: Java Server Faces and Developer Life Comments
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2002 19:30:43 GMT
sometimes you just need JBuilder open for the PC to hang :-)

Sorry, couldnĀ“t help it!

Regards,

Michael

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tiago Nodari" <tiago_nodari@uol.com.br>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 9:21 PM
Subject: RE: Java Server Faces and Developer Life Comments

         Bill, that is my point, with Visual Studio you get tons of good
features in one IDE, which from my point of view helps speed development...
         I know what is out there, i have netbeans, eclipse, struts
console, etc etc etc in my computer, I would rather have just one.  Have to
open various tools made in java, tomcat, browser and etc.  my computer just
hangs..
         My point is if you buy an IDE like JBuilder the least it should
have more than the basic features.  Since that is one of the reason .NET is
much faster to develop.  This is according to friends who work with .NET.

         tiago