struts-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: General Struts Question [LET US BE KINDER AND MORE SOPHISTICATED?]
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:10:26 GMT

> I know how to search in google and I have ordered a book (Mastering Struts
> by James Goodwill) on this topic. but I just wanted to make sure it was a
> decent book as I'm living on a student allowance.

It's a good book (I've not finished it yet), I understand everything in
spite of my poor english skills, maybe a little light even for a newbie like
me...
However, Chuck's book preview seems more complete so start reading
"Mastering Struts" then "Programming Jakarta Struts" and Ted's one should
then be available:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1930110502/qid=1031774919/sr=8
-3/ref=sr_8_3/104-5500255-0862313?v=glance&s=books&n=507846