struts-user mailing list archives

From "julio" <ju...@softsite.com.br>
Subject RES: SwitchAction Parameters
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:31:13 GMT
Yeah, he just ignores it.

Julio Cesar

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Eddie Bush [mailto:ekbush@swbell.net]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 23 de setembro de 2002 15:44
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: SwitchAction Parameters

It says they must be request parameters.  You can put them there, and
the digester will ... gee, can't think right now - it will either
silently ignore them or you'll get a SAXException, I think.  I believe
the latter is what you will find.  Have you actually tried this yet?

They aren't properties on the class (that I'm aware of) -- they are
expected to be, just as is stated, request parameters (not to be
confused with request attributes!).

--
Eddie Bush

For additional commands, e-mail: