struts-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Muench" <Steve.Mue...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: ANN: JDeveloper9i 9.0.3 w/ Struts, J2EE 1.3, et. al.
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:23:55 GMT
| >I'm not that well-versed in Cloudscape, but I know we do
| >a lot of testing with Non-Oracle databases.
| >

| Did you make test on PostgreSQL,FireBird with BC4J ???

BC4J works with any reasonably-behaved SQL92 database with
a JDBC driver.

We regression test with Oracle and the latest production releases
of SQL*Server and DB2, and I know from answering questions in
our online forum that folks are using it with Postgres, MySQL,
Cloudbase, and others.

Here's a link to our "How To Page" where you'll find
articles on using Non-Oracle DB's with BC4J and on using
Non-Oracle J2EE servers with BC4J.

http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/howtos/content.html

Any JDev-specific questions not related to the Struts features
can be posted in the JDeveloper discussion forum at:

http://www.oracle.com/forums

Steve Muench - Developer, Product Mgr, Java/XML Evangelist, Author
Simplify J2EE and EJB Development with BC4J
http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/j2ee_bc4j.html
Building Oracle XML Apps, http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp