struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Delamere" <h...@michael-delamere.de>
Subject Calling a jsp directly within WEB-INF
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:06:02 GMT
The scenario is as follows:

I have a sub application called service, so obviously I would have a
diectory structure like:

/webapp
     /WEB-INF
          /subapp (in my case service)

now in that subapp I have a folder coalled "jsp" which, surprise, contains
my jsp files.  The problem I have though is that I canĀ“t call them directly.
I.e. I get an error messsage saying that the requeted resource is not
available.

What needs to be done in order for me to be able to enter the URL
"http://localhost:8080/webapp/subapp/jsp/test.jsp" in my browser and for it
to be found by tomcat.

This is probably more a general tomcat question but seeing as it involves
the use of sub-applications I was hoping that I may be able to get some help
here.

Thanks,

Michael