struts-user mailing list archives

From "Miguel Angel Medina Lopez" <mamed...@logic-factory.com>
Subject DataSource in Struts 1.1 beta2
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:37:21 GMT
Hi all:

I want to use the connection pool from Struts, then I declare a datasource
in the config-struts.xml. Following the user guide instruction I use de
servlet.getDataSource(null) method to recover it, but it's deprecated (I'm
using struts 1.1 beta2). I have read in a message from the list that in this
version I must use  the method getDataSource from the Action class, but it
doesn't exists in this class.

Someone Can tell me how can I recover the datasource?

The getDataSource in the Action class appear in the javadoc from the nightly
build, so Must I use the nightly built of Struts, and it's a stable version?

Thank you