struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Buckley" <briankbuck...@attbi.com>
Subject test.tomcat.41 failing due to LogService class
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 04:18:19 GMT
Hello,

When I run the task "test.tomcat.41" from the struts build.xml in cvs, that serverside test
is failing on me because Tomcat is unable to compile jspRedirector.jsp.  It appears the reason
for the failure is Tomcat is not recognizing the org.apache.cactus.util.log.LogService class
which is used in jspRedirector.jsp.

I checked the cactus.jar file I am using (1.4.1) and sure enough, LogService is not in there.

Can anyone suggest what I should do to get this test passing?

Brian