struts-user mailing list archives

From Scott Barr <sb...@chariot.net.au>
Subject Re: Excuse me !
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 01:57:27 GMT

I really hate to add to the noise on this list (but I find myself doing
it anyway :/ ), but no one on this list should be considered your enemy!
I've been a long time lurker to this list, and the people here are
helpful, friendly, maybe sometimes a little direct even, but not your
enemy

Regards
Scott