struts-user mailing list archives

From Rademacher Tobias <Tobias.Rademac...@grob.de>
Subject RE: RE: [Cust-Taglibs] How to mark a option using html:select?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:01:38 GMT
HI Sri,

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Sri Sankaran [mailto:Sri.Sankaran@sas.com]
> Gesendet am: Freitag, 27. September 2002 14:40
> An: Struts Users Mailing List
> Betreff: RE: [Cust-Taglibs] How to mark a option using html:select?
>
> This topic has been addressed *numerous* times on this list.
> However, I understand what a PITA searching on mail-archive
> is, so here goes:

Sorry. About that. It's just my first Sturts app. Taglibs are fine, but
without documentation
you are alone ;-)..

If this is so a overaddressed topic, we should improve the documention. If
you need someone that
does that work - I will; if you gave me the input. ;-)

It's a shame that all Struts books will be published in October... Maybe
this decrease the newbie traffic
on the list.

> Firstly take a look at the html-select.jsp that is part of
> the struts-exercise-taglib application that ships with
> struts.  It should answer all your questions.

Good point. Sometime you allways forget to consult the examples frist.
Shame. But sometimes samples demonstrating
the easier things and not the hard things....

> HTH
>
> Sri

Thank you for your kind help Sri.

Bye