struts-user mailing list archives

From cyril guszkiewicz <cyril...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Problem with exception in the Struts Example !!
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 13:49:37 GMT

Hi everybody,

I'am working on the Struts Example supplied with Struts 1.1b1 with Visual Age 3.5.3.

I've just a little problem with the global exception:

   <exception
               key="error.password.expired"
               type="org.apache.struts.webapp.example.ExpiredPasswordException"
               path="/changePassword.jsp"/>

The error message of ApplicationRessources.properties connect with the key: "error.password.expired"
doesn't exist, and if i create one, the exception doesn't load. I've just the page: changePassword.jsp
without error message.

Could anyone help me.

Thanks very much

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en fran├žais !