struts-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Kansal <vimalkan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANN: JDeveloper9i 9.0.3 w/ Struts, J2EE 1.3, et. al.
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:56:56 GMT
I am still not able to get this one right, although I
carried out all the steps in exactly the same manner
as listed by you. when testing the connection,JDev
says "success", but in navigator I see the tree like
this :

     - connection1
       - (Default User)
        - Synonyms
        - Tables

When I click on Tables, I see nothing. In SQL
worksheet, if I type "select * From APP.NEW_TABLE1", I
get jav.lang.NullPointer exception

Thanks

Vimal

http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/j2ee_bc4j.html