struts-user mailing list archives

From Struts Rodolphe <strutsphob...@yahoo.com>
Subject Strut's Client Side validation not working with nested beans/forms
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 13:41:11 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to use client side/java script validation for my case in which I have a form A  that
contains an array of form B.  I have it working with server side validation, but not  with
java scripts.  Looks like there isn't existing java script functions that I can use.  The
validation would be simple as "validateRequired" and "validateInteger".

Does anybody have this working and please show me how?