struts-user mailing list archives

From StoicxPhilia Nguyen <stoic...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using Java Script with validator
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:22:09 GMT

Apparently the indexedProperty and indexedProperty for nested form that contains  a list of
another bean does not work with existing java scripts functions in validator-rules.xml.

Does some one have solution to this? Is there an existing java script function which I can
use? how would I go about and writing a java script function for this? Say the validation
is supposed to check for required input and integer input?

Regards,