struts-user mailing list archives

From Struts Rodolphe <strutsphob...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: is it a known bug with DynaForm and validation ???
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:01:34 GMT

I'd interested to know what you found 'cause I was planning to do the same.
Did anybody get this client side validation working with DynaForm?
-
 StoicxPhilia Nguyen wrote:
I am getting NullPointer Exception in JavaScriptValidatorTag.doStartTag(297) while trying
to use client side validation with DynaValidatorForm, which seems like a bug.

(297: String javascript = va.getJavascript(); //nullpointer)

the error is encountered when it tries to load the fields from this form:

.. In which accountForm is a DynaForm whose type is DynaValidatorForm.

It works fine with server side validation though. Just wonder if anybody has the same problem.

Thanks.

vn.