struts-user mailing list archives

From chuckcavan...@attbi.com
Subject Re: STRUTS BOOK
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:09:19 GMT
Kirby,

  I can only speak about my book, but I would suspect
the one from Ted and the gang is the same, is all about
1.1. Fortunately for developers using 1.0, backwards
compatability was one of the goals of 1.1 and those
forced to use 1.0 will still find great value in these
books. I'm not sure about the others, however.

Chuck