struts-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <kulkarni_ash1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need Help in struts desing issue
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:18:50 GMT
Hi,
I m developing web site in struts, and need some help
in desing issue,
I have a jsp where in I display table of records for
name, last name, phone , each row has a check box, and
there is a button called details,
so if the user selects one check box and clicks
details, i have to show a detail.jsp with all the
details of that person, like his address etc.
This check box value will be unique key, so i will
pass this unique key to detail.jsp
I have a bean which can get the details when i provide
the unique key,
so how can i go about it, like define this bean in the
detail.jsp and while i am loading the page call a
method on this bean which will set the parameters . or
in my Action class for the previous page have some
logic.
can anyone provide with some code , struts-config file
about doing it in a nice way in struts,

=====
A$HI$H