struts-user mailing list archives

From Struts Rodolphe <strutsphob...@yahoo.com>
Subject Java Script help with client side validation
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:20:11 GMT

Does anyone know who to write or have  a java script that does the following:

- Loop through the A FORM which contains an array lists of B FORM

- For each field in B FORM, validates the input for "required", "integer", ...etc.

I am newbie to java scripts, and the existing java scripts in validator-resources cannot be
applied to the case where we have a form that contains an array of another form which has
all fields required to be validated.

Thanks,