struts-user mailing list archives

From joe lul <groupsaccount2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem with muiltpage form and validation framework
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:20:50 GMT
First, thanks David Winterfeldt for the validation
package!

I have two one page jsp forms.  The actions are using
(declarative) DynaValidatorForm.  I'm using no
javascript (like in David's example)

First page starts:

Second page form starts:

validation.xml entries look like this:
<field property="firstName"
                 depends="required,mask"
                 page="1">

With the page="1" in the xml file, validation just
doesn't happen.  If I take page="1" out, it does (but
I can't control which fields are validated of course).

Thanks for your help,