struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [OT] WOW - that Digester thing ROCKS!
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 04:34:02 GMT

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Martin Cooper wrote:

> Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:08:46 -0700
> From: Martin Cooper <martin.cooper@tumbleweed.com>
> Subject: RE: [OT] WOW - that Digester thing ROCKS!
>
> <c:set target="Digester" property="creator"
>        value="Craig R. McClanahan"/>

You forgot the JSTL taglib declaration!  :-)

> Surprise! ;-)

For Digester, however, I can't take all the credit.  It's based on the
design of a thing called XmlMapper that Costin Manolache wrote for Tomcat
3 to read server.xml and web.xml files.  I cleaned it up some, but the
basic inspiration came from that existing code.

> --
> Martin Cooper

Craig