struts-user mailing list archives

From Sharon Tam <ystam_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Configuration is frozen
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:39:12 GMT

Martin, those are the old codes.  I am trying to migrating to struts1.1 without any code changes.
 So according to what you said, I will have to modify the existing codes then, is it right?
 Martin Cooper wrote:You can't call ActionMapping.setInput() on a mapping which was read as
part
of the Struts configuration.

Why are you trying to set the 'input' attribute yourself? What are you
ultimately trying to do?

--
Martin Cooper