struts-user mailing list archives

From elvisn...@canada.com
Subject I seek a sample databae crud application
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:52:40 GMT
Does anyone have a working example of of a Struts
application that does simple CRUD routines on a
database. I'm looking for an example of how to

a) handle the database connections (pooling)
b) process create/read/update/delete database requests

I'm not asking for someone to write one for me, just
wondering if anyone could point me to a working example
of one online that I can look at. The only one I've
seen is the one on Husted's site, the "Artimus" app,
which is *not* simple.. to me at least ;) All the other
sample apps I have looked at don't go into using a
database. They all save their data as xml which is not
practical for  everything (but I understand they use
xml to keep the example simple).

I have started an application for a project at work but
is going slowly and I'm not sure the way I'm doing
things is the most elegant.

Thanks in advance