struts-user mailing list archives

From Mohan Radhakrishnan <Moh...@hclcomnet.co.in>
Subject Controller design
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 05:18:26 GMT
Hi,
     What are the J2EE patterns that struts already implements? I am trying
to create a "WebController" which acts as a proxy( after the petstore
sample) so that my business tier is loosely coupled with the presentation
tier.  So my presentation tier and business tier send Data Transfer Objects
back and forth. The DTO's will send report images and tabular data.
     Is this approach right ? Should I be using some build-in struct
component for this ? I didn't find any references to any J2EE blueprint
patterns that struts already implements in the book by chuck caveness.
bye,
Mohan