struts-user mailing list archives

From Steve McLeod <steve.mcl...@ingena.com.au>
Subject Dynamically generated forms and Struts
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 06:49:19 GMT
In building a questionnaire, we use a database to retrieve the
questions
that a particular user should be asked. The form is built on the fly
based on data. All questions are multiple-choice style, some using radio
buttons, some using check boxes.

Can anyone point me towards some advice on how best to implement this
with Struts? The standard approach of writing a Form bean with a
property for each field in the form doesn't work, because we don't know
until run-time the structure of the form.

What are your thoughts?

Steve McLeod