struts-user mailing list archives

From alex hun <jitb...@singnet.com.sg>
Subject Re: Security and Struts
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:53:04 GMT
Any recommendation to implementing audit trial under the struts frame work?
I was hoping to pushed the audit trail as backend as possible, if possible
invisible at the Action layer.  Did look into do it under either the a class
extending from Dispatch action and have the other class extending it. However
another colleague of my was proposing to try out the forwardactionmap.
Any good practices/design that i can adopt?