struts-user mailing list archives

From kiuma <ki...@usa.net>
Subject [STRUTS] help with relative path!
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:52:08 GMT
First I'd like to thanks all people who helped me for previos posts and
links.

I'm currently trying to implement a jboss application with struts.
The problem I had before was relative to path.
Infact when I called /userlist I should call /web-client/userlist

Now if I use the standard tag form all works well

<FORM action='/my-application/listedUser.do' method=POST>

but if I try to use <html:form> tag or if I directly try to access for
the first time:

http://localhost:8080/web-client/listedUser.do
                          or

I have this message from server

Cannot retrieve definition for form bean null
     at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:471)
     at org.apache.jsp.userlist$jsp._jspService(userlist$jsp.java:410)

if I use <FORM action='/my-application/listedUser.do' method=POST>

no errors given when submit and I can also access
http://localhost:8080/web-client/listedUser.do directly.

What's the problem?

Thanks,
kiuma