struts-user mailing list archives

From gus <gus...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: SecurityFilter and Struts modules
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:02:48 GMT
Max Cooper schrieb:
> I am not sure if this made it through before as it came up as a
> "recovered file" when I restarted my mail client. Sorry if this is a
> duplicate...

It was no duplicate - thanks for mailing again and for your hint.
After putting all security stuff in securityfilter-config.xml the
error message is gone and authentication works.

The only thing I have to ask you again is a redirection which won't
work as expected:
As I already told the login form is on every page. When I use the
login form from the sub-app url
   http://localhost:8080/mainapp/subapp/docpool/showdocs.do
I'll get the error:
17.09.2002 16:55:03 org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger error
FATAL: Invalid path /mainapp/subapp/docpool/showdocs was requested

I assume this has something to do with the sub-app because the correct
redirection has to go to /showdocs which struts will translate to the
above url.

Is there a solution to this problem?
(I'm using Tomcat 4.0.4 on Win2K, struts 1.1b1, security-filter 1.0b3)

   gus