struts-user mailing list archives

From alex hun <jitb...@singnet.com.sg>
Subject UML representation of Struts Action
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:01:55 GMT

hi all,

    Currently, my project team is working on the software architecture document
and design document for our project.  However, we are uncertain of the way the
how the various actions are to be represented in UML for the sequence diagram in
other not to clutter the diagram too much.  Our peer project team uses struts
config to symbolically represents the various actions.  This seems to be a good
approach as certain action like the CRUD functions are more or less similar, and
it makes no sense to have them represented as a seperate flow.  Moreover, a good
overall view can be easily shown. Nonetheless, my team would still like to know
if there are  any current standards or reference for representing the various
actions in UML sequence diagram.  thanks.

regards
alex