struts-user mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: I seek a sample databae crud application
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:14:33 GMT
Look at Chuck C.'s (haha can't spell it)  book, it has a very nice
sample app that uses the OJB framework (i likey!) to do the O/R mapping
so no SQL required.

http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp
You can pre-order it now from various book vendors.  (other books are
coming too!).  I believe Chuck provided the example app to download,
search the archive :)

Rewrote the petstore with struts!  They use their custom DAO but the
patterns are the same.
http://www.ibatis.com/jpetstore/jpetstore.html

For my answers:
a) umm let the container do it, get the datasource from JNDI and
getConnection..voila!
b) thats why we get paid the big bucks!...wait nevermind...

danny