struts-user mailing list archives

From "V. Cekvenich" <v...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: CURD/CRUD: a better way?
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:53:08 GMT
Search mail archives, there are several code generators and some in
Struts resources page.

V.

(I have tried a few generates, some are xsl based and sql reverse tool
could do it. My approach now is to hand code like this, I found it
faster:  write JSP based on HTML prototype; write a bean based on JSP
fields, and write a SQL Select string only in DAO based on bean fields.
Unit test bean outside webApp/Struts for CRUD. My DAO using reflection
and rowset metadata automaticaly does CRUD Updates, Inserts, Deletes.
Code on basicPortal.sf.net).