struts-user mailing list archives

From kiuma <ki...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [STRUTS] Please help with LookupDispatchAction
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:19:28 GMT
I love open source!!!

After having downloaded struts src., here is the obvious solution:

override execute method LOL!!!

    public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
                                 ActionForm form,
                                 javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest
request,
                                 javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse
response)
                          throws java.lang.Exception
    {
        String parameter = mapping.getParameter();
        if ( (parameter == null) || (request.getParameter(parameter) !=
null) )
            return super.execute(mapping, form, request, response);
        else
            return my_default_method(mapping, form, request, response);

    }